Enabling clients to create a regulatory compliant; whilst maintaining a sustainable cyber secure environment.
What Are Your Concerns?
- Do you wish to implement advanced technologies such as cloud; but concerned about how to meet cyber security compliance requirements?
- With cyber security-attack on the rise; are you concerned that your cyber security governance might not be adequate to minimize your cyber environment vulnerabilities?
- With over 90% of all successful attacks enabled by employees, are you concerned about insider attack?
- We are well positioned to help you navigate the ICT regulatory environment and meet compliance requirements.
- Orizur is a Level 1 BBB-EE, female owned Cyber (ICT) Law Consultancy.
- Our area of specialization is in cyber security governance and ICT contract management.
- We have developed unique solutions that bring together cyber security governance, ICT procurement, & contract management.
- Our solutions assist clients to assess their cyber environment; giving them the ability to meet the cyber regulatory requirements and achieve a compliant cyber secure environment.
- We have the ability to give our clients value for money, customer satisfaction, and a leading advantage.
Why Should You Do Business With Us?
- Recognized as Thought Leaders in Cybersecurity, Africa
- Distinguished for our multidisciplinary competencies
- Skillful in the public sector ICT regulatory environment
- Uniquely positioned to provide tools for easing of ICT regulatory compliance
- Resourcefully creating simplicity of cyber law to give clients a leading advantage
- Known to uphold good governance
Adv. Lufuno T Khorommbi is cyber law consultant, an award-winning thought leader who founded Orizur Consulting Enterprise in 2017. She has nearly two decades of experience working in a multidisciplinary Cyber Law space. Her background is in cyber security governance, ICT procurement, contract management, ICT governance, research and policy development.
She is a Specialist in Cyber Security and Governance; and her role in the organization is to assist organisations to create and maintain a compliant cyber secure environment. She has pioneered unique cyber law solutions: the seven-phase contract management framework and the quad governance life-cycle technique. These solutions are aimed at enabling clients to create and maintain a compliant cyber secured environment; whilst reducing financial and cyber security risks.
She is a former public servant who worked in different portfolios; from navigating the regulatory environment to supply chain and procurement to contract management. She became the first public servant to successfully spearhead the development and implementation of the pioneered sourcing strategy for ICT procurement; and facilitate the replacement of the evergreen contracts that stifled competition.
She was also instrumental in the development of various policies including but not limited to the Information Society and Development Plan, and the Policy on Free and Open Source Software, 2007; government-wide enterprise architecture (GWEA), 2010; Government ICT Strategy, 2012; minimum interoperability standards (MIOS), 2007 and 2016; the Green IT Policy Framework, 2013 and e-waste guidelines, which currently form an integral part of the public sector ICT procurement processes. She has served as a Secretariat for the Government IT Officers (GITO) Council for 6 years (2008/2013) and FOSSFA (FOSS Foundation of Africa) Secretariat for 3 years (2006/08).
She has been awarded with the ICT Transformation Award: Women in ICT Award Category 2016 and a finalist for the All About Public Procurement (AAPP) Awards: Professional of the Year Award category 2016. She is recognized in the list of Top 50 Women in Cyber Security Africa 2020 and also featured in the African Women in Cyber Security Book, published in 2019.
She is a Council member and Academic Board member at the Soweto West Gauteng TVET College, member of MICT SETA 4IR Advisory Committee, a member of South African Institute on Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL), a Mentee Alumni: Cherie Blair Foundation for Women Mentorship Programme, and a Raizcorp Graduate.
She holds a Master of Laws (LLM) Degree with specialisation in Information Technology Law from the University of South Africa (UNISA), an LLB Degree from the University of Venda, and a selection of ICT related postgrad qualifications.